Golden Milk ice cream
- 2 eggs
- 50 g maple syrup
- 2 dl half-fat cream
- 2 dl milk
- ½ – 1 tsp Golden-Milk mix
- Mix eggs and maple syrup until everything is foamy.
- Bring cream and milk to the boil, then add to the foamy egg mixture
- Put the mixture back into the pan and bring to the boil
- Add golden-milk mixture and mix everything well.
- Leave to cool and then place in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Churn into ice cream in the ice cream maker
If you do not have an ice cream maker, the cooling time increases to 2 hours