Winter vegetable casserole
- 1 beetroot
- 2 leeks
- 1 small white cabbage
- 1 onion
- 1 shallot
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of cottage cheese
- 2 handfuls of grated cheese Parmesan or other hard cheese
- 1 handful of olives
- 1-2 tablespoons herb butter mixture or the corresponding herbs
- About 2 dl water
- Peel the beetroot and cut into pieces (about 2 cm), cut the leek and white cabbage into narrow strips and wash. Peel onion and shallot and cut into small pieces, peel garlic cloves.
- Put everything in an ovenproof dish and mix with the cottage cheese, the cheese, the olives, the spices and the water. Spread some more grated cheese on top so that there is a nice crust.
- Cook the casserole in the oven at 180°C for about 30 minutes