Vegan spice meringues
- 100 ml acquafaba
- 150 g of sugar
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- Ca. 1½ teaspoon of the spice to your heart's ginger, cinnamon, cassia, cardamom
- Beat the acquafaba until it’s stiff and then drizzle in the baking powder and the sugar and beat again until the mixture is shiny and dense.
- Then add the spice and mix well.
- Put small piles of the mixture onto a tray lined with baking paper, either with two spoons or with a sac-à-poche.
- Allow to dry in the 80°C oven (slightly open) (takes about 3 hours).
The Meringues are dry when they sound hollow when you knock on them with a wooden ladle.