- 2 dl liquid like tea
- 50 g of sugar white or whole cane can vary in quantity or be left out altogether, depending on taste
- 4 sheets gelatine
- 15 g gelling agent for jam
- 15 g agar-agar The quantity can vary from brand to brand
- Either soak the gelatine leaves in cold water and then mix into the hot liquid while stirring vigorously with a whisk
- Stir the gelling agent for jam or the agar-agar into the cold liquid and bring to the boil while stirring with a whisk
- Then pour into suitable containers and allow to cool, then allow to set in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
They come very pretty in moulds for ice cubes. These tea jellies are great with ice cream or just to eat.