Socca or Farinata
- 1 round baking pan of about 25 cm diameter
- 120 g chickpea flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Ev. 1 tsp spices herbs, cumin, pepper, paprika
- Approx. 3 dl water
- Mix the chickpea flour, salt, oil and ev. spices.
- Slowly add the water (this way you can dose it better) and whisk until you get a homogeneous thin mixture.
- Let the dough rest for at least 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 220°C
- Reduce heat to 200°C
- Pour the dough into a well-oiled baking tray (approx. 25 cm in diameter) and smooth it out.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 5 – 10 minutes until golden brown
Enjoy while still warm