What do I cook today – And the answer!
Does this often happen to you?
- Sometimes you don’t know what to cook
- And do you cook then always the same?
- You have little time for cooking
- You want to use more spices, but don’t know how
Here comes help!
Many classic recipes can be spiced up with just a few spices.
Here I have 30 recipe ideas for the autumn. Partly classics, partly rather unusual.
Many vegetarian menus, a few also with meat or fish. With ideas from around the world, all quickly made and simple.
But all well-seasoned!
- Bananafritters with tomato sauce
- Cauliflower with olives, dried tomatoes, and bread-cheese crumble
- Shrimp and coconut soup
- Sweet dumplings with vanilla cream(sweet)
- Djuvec with veggie cevapcici
- Beetroot-carrot salad cooked
- Minced meat with croissants + apple sauce
- Vegetable casserole
- Breaded celery
- Minced meat gratin with vegetables
- Potato salad and polpettine
- Pumpkin soup
- “Malfatti di zucca” – pumpkin dumplings with sage butter
- Chickpeas with eggplant and zucchetti
- Nut burger
- Chicken with peanut sauce and curcuma rice
- Spicy mashed potato cakes
- Rice with zucchini and chicken
- Hash potatoes “Rösti” with fried eggs
- Saffron sauce with boiled eggs
- Spaetzli with mushroom sauce and red cabbage
- Spinach with eggs
- Toast with brie, pears, and honey/balsamic vinegar
- Omelette with mushrooms
- Fish with Brussels sprouts
- Filet Roast
- Pasta with swiss chard sauce with roasted seeds
Would you like to have the recipes?
I created for you a digital booklet of fall menus.
The recipe booklet contains all the recipes listed.
A total of 40 recipes, explained step by step and easy to cook
Most of them require only a few ingredients and are ready in 30 minutes.
You can buy it for 4.50 Euro
After payment, you can download it immediately and print it out if you want.