Mint ice cream
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml milk
- 250 ml cream half-fat
- 1 teaspoon carob bean flour
- 100 g sugar
- 10 – 20 mint leaves depending on the size
- Separate eggs, put egg white in refrigerator
- Mix egg yolk with a little milk
- Remainder of milk, cream, carob bean flour, sugar, and mint mix well in a blender so that the mint is crushed. Then bring to a boil in a wide pan, stirring constantly.
- Remove pan from heat and let cool for 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Then add egg yolk-milk mixture to mixture while stirring.
- Pour mixture through a sieve into a bowl and let cool.
- When the mixture has cooled, place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, fold into the mixture and turn into ice cream in the ice cream machine
If you do not have an ice cream maker, the cooling time increases to 2 hours