Mascarpone with baies roses on fruit of your choice
- 4 portions of the fruit of your choice figs, plums, pears, apricots, etc.
- 2 tbsp honey
- 8 tbsp sweet wine or apple juice
- 1 tbsp baies roses
- 125 g mascarpone
- 1 tsp icing sugar
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbsp grated lemon peel
- 100 ml cream
- Wash, dry and cut the fruit. Brush with honey and place in an ovenproof dish, add the sweet wine or apple juice.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160°C for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Mash the baies Roses with a mortar. Mix the mascarpone with icing sugar, pepper, lemon peel and half of the baies roses until a soft and smooth cream is obtained. Beat the cream and mix with the mascarpone cream.
- Pour the fruit into small bowls and drizzle with the juice remaining in the pan. Cover with the mascarpone cream and decorate with the remaining baies roses.