- 1.1 kg grape pulp
- 1 kg sugar
- 30 g of gelling powder only if the pulp is still a little liquid.
One of the following spices:
- 1 tsp ground star anise or 4-5 whole stars
- 2-3 tsp pepper or long pepper whole
- 25 juniper berries lightly crushed
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon or 2 cinnamon sticks
- Mix the grape pulp, sugar, ev. gelling powder, and selected spice, bring to the boil and boil for 4 minutes.
- Take out whole spices
- Then fill the jam into clean, sterilized jars and close them immediately.