- 50 g butter
- 60 g grape jam I use my homemade one from Americana grapes
- 25 g raw sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cardamom
- 60 g raisins
- 100 g ground almonds
- 100 g 5-grain flakes
- 100 g cashew kernels chopped
- Bring the butter, jam, sugar, and cardamom to the boil, then remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the raisins, almonds, flakes, cashew nuts, and the jam mixture and mix well
- Pour the mixture into the mold and press well, or shape the bars by hand (place the ones shaped by hand on a baking tray lined with baking parchment)
- Put the bars in the oven
- Drying: about 2 hours at 100 °C. Leave to cool in the oven.