- 200 g cereal flakes
- 150 g nuts/seeds chop large nuts first
- 50 – 100 g dried fruit finely chopped
- About 80 – 150 g sweetener jam, maple syrup, etc
- 50 g butter melted or 2-3 tbsp oil
- 1 – 2 tsp of spices to taste
- Line baking tray with baking parchment
- Preheat oven to 160°C
- Mix all ingredients well
- Spread on the baking tray
- Leave to dry in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes
- Turn the mixture halfway through the baking time
- The mixture should be golden brown but not too dark, otherwise it will turn bitter.
- Let the mixture cool completely, then crumble it with your hands and put it in a sealable jar.