- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 large onion cut into small cubes
- 2 cloves of pressed garlic
- 200 g long grain rice
- 1 red pepperoni
- 2 tomatoes or a tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp mild hot or smoked paprika
- 4 tbsp tomato concentrate
- 2 tbsp ajvar
- 1 tsp bouillon 1 cube
- 150 g peas possibly also frozen
- 6 dl water approx.
- salt at will
- Pepper to taste
- Parsley to taste
- Remove the seeds and the white inner skins from the peppers, wash and cut into small cubes.
- Wash and dice the tomatoes.
- Heat the olive oil, fry the onion and garlic in it
- Add the rice and steam until it appears "glassy
- Add peppers, tomatoes, paprika, tomato concentrate, ajvar, peas, stock and water and cook until soft, stirring occasionally.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Sprinkle parsley leaves over it as decoration, no longer stir.