- 20 - 30 Apricots
- 1 tbsp almond chopped
- 4 dl cream for a lighter version 2 dl cream/2 dl milk
- 3 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- Vanilla seeds of half a bean
- or 100 g vanilla sugar instead of sugar and vanilla seeds
- 70 g flour
- Preheat oven to 180 °C
- Grease the casserole dish with butter and sprinkle with sugar. Wash the apricots, halve them, eliminate the stone and place them in the casserole dish with the cut surface facing upwards.Sprinkle the almonds over the apricots.
- Whisk cream, eggs, sugar, vanilla seed (or vanilla sugar and flour well together and pour carefully over the apricots.
- Bake in the oven at 180 °C for about 30 minutes. The clafoutis should be golden on the surface.