Peach season is coming to an end. Before there are none left, I'm taking this opportunity to make a refreshing bell pepper-peach-cucumber-Salad!
- Grill : if you don't have a grill, the oven will work as well
- 2 peaches not too ripe.
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Approx. 2 cm fresh ginger finely grated
- 1 lime juice only
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Wash peaches and cut into wedges or slices, cut bell peppers in half, remove middle part, seeds and partitions, wash
- grill peaches on both sides
- Grill the bell peppers until the skin is very brown (it may be a little black), then put them in a bowl, cover with a lid and let them cool down a little, then peel off the skin
- Peel the cucumber and cut it into small pieces
- Mix all ingredients well
- Add vegetables/fruits and mix well