Apricot-Jam in a different way! With five different spices!
- 1.1 kg apricots pitted and then mashed
- 1 kg of sugar or 1.1 kg gelling sugar, then omit the gelling powder
- 30 g of gelling powder
One of the following spices:
- 1.5 tsp cardamom ground
- 10 cm vanilla bar cut lengthwise
- 2 tsp cinnamon buds ground
- 1.5 tsp of ginger ground
- 1 tsp star anise ground
- Mix the mashed apricots, sugar, gelling powder (or gelling sugar and selected spice, bring to the boil and boil for 4 minutes.
- Then fill in clean, sterilized jars and close immediately.